Booth No: 144 – 145
Pentavest Holdings Sdn Bhd
World’s First Nano Organic Antimicrobial Glove
Pentavest are a Malaysian based manufacturer specialising in manufacturing disposable nitrile and latex gloves for both medical and industrial use. According to WHO, 600 million people were affected by cross contamination yearly. 420,000 people die due to cross contamination and HAI’s annually. The most common transmissions of HAI’s and any other cross contamination transmitted diseases is through improper hands hygiene. It is also an omnipresent threat which leads to food borne illnesses.
In view of the abovementioned issues, our research and development teams have been focusing mainly on achieving a breakthrough in the conventional glove industry. Today, we have successfully invented and formulated a patent pending “World’s First NanoOrganic Antimicrobial Nitrile Glove” with embedded organic nanotechnology particles that kills and destroys up to 99.999% of microbes instantly.
• Embedded nano particles provides inner and outer antimicrobial protection
• Uses organic materials to perform anti-microbial function
• Activators such as fluorescent light to achieve anti-microbial function is not required
The main objective is to prevent, reduce and slow down the continuous spread of Covid-19 and any other cross contamination transmitted diseases through hand contact such as hand, foot and mouth disease (HFMD) and monkeypox.
Key products/services that will be displayed:
- Nano Antimicrobial Nitrile Examination Powder Free Gloves
- Nitrile Examination Powder Free Gloves
- Latex Examination Powder Free Gloves