The Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia
is more commonly known as APHM. This is an Association representing private hospitals and medical centers in Malaysia. The Association has been in existence since 1972 and currently has over 100 members throughout Malaysia.
APHM member hospitals are key partners with the public sector healthcare providers in bringing comprehensive medical care to all Malaysians through its member hospitals.
The APHM plays an important role in its objective of helping to raise standards of medical care within the country. Some of the activities geared towards this objective include :-
- Ensuring patient safety and quality as a member of the National Patient Safety Council, the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health and the Malaysian Productivity Council.
- Working dialogues with public sector agencies including Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Participation in National working groups such as MPC, MITI and MATRADE.
- Training programs for all Healthcare providers which include the yearly Conference and Exhibition and regular smaller group workshops on clinical and administrative / managerial topics.
- Promotion of Health Tourism Activities regionally and internationally with the Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC)
List of Office Bearers for the Term 2018/2020
Datuk Dr Kuljit Singh
Dato’ Hj Amiruddin Abdul Satar
Tn Hj Ahmad Nasirruddin Harun
Dato’ Dr N. Sivamohan
Ronald Koh Wah Heng
Lim Shin Chyn, Tom
Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia
A-17-01, Menara UOA Bangsar, No.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2,500 total views, 6 views today