The Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia is more commonly known as APHM. This is an Association representing private hospitals and medical centers in Malaysia. The Association has been in existence since 1972 and currently has 154 members throughout Malaysia.
APHM member hospitals are key partners with the public sector healthcare providers in bringing comprehensive medical care to all Malaysians through its member hospitals.
The APHM plays an important role in its objective of helping to raise standards of medical care within the country. Some of the activities geared towards this objective include :-
- Ensuring patient safety and quality as a member of the National Patient Safety Council, the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health and the Malaysian Productivity Council.
- Working dialogues with public sector agencies including Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Participation in National working groups such as MPC, MITI and MATRADE.
- Training programs for all Healthcare providers which include the yearly Conference and Exhibition and regular smaller group workshops on clinical and administrative / managerial topics.
- Promotion of Health Tourism Activities regionally and internationally with the Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council (MHTC)
List of Office Bearers for the Term 2023/2024
|PRESIDENT||Datuk Dr Kuljit Singh
Prince Court Medical Centre
|VICE PRESIDENT||Norhaizam Mohammad
KPJ Healthcare Berhad
|HONORARY SECRETARY||Erica Lam
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
|HONORARY TREASURER||Asmadi Mohd Bakrie
KPJ Kluang Specialist Hospital
Dr Kamal Amzan
Dr Munirah Khudri
Tan Yew Aik
Dr Tan Hui Ling
Lim Shin Chyn, Tom
Enquiry & Update Form
Kindly update the form if you have any enquiries or if you wish to be in our mailing list for updates related to APHM Conferences & Exhibition.
You can also contact us at:
Event Manager: Eventsmastery Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd (1045322M)
Email: email@example.com HP/Whatsapp: +6012-392 3560/ +6017-866 8522, Tel: +603 – 2096 9656; Fax: +603-2096 9797
Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia
A-17-01, Menara UOA Bangsar, No.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, 59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia